Friday, September 15, 2017

Tennessee Whiskey

My heart was broken.

Which kinda' pisses me off because I'm pretty careful with something like my heart.

But - c'est la vie - I need some life lessons.  And an invested spirit and heart that is shredded is not to be negated.   I just need to figure out the role this plays....

What did I learn from this experience?

Don't dumb down.  (simply, don't apologize for using big words or expanding on a concept that seems to illude others...)

Who gives a flying flap of flamingos if you're older.... (6 months older isn't older, unless you're milk)

If you have to dampen your light in any situation, then it's a wrong situation... shine bright... SHINE.

Keep on keepin on... don't stop forward motion in the process of personal development or growth.

My Simone lessons?  Because it's beyond the usual lesson -

  *be vulnerable, even if it's so scary it's beyond ghostbusters
  *don't stop being you - you are the most real of real - which is scary as *f
  *if your people see red flags (I have great people) listen to them and take a moment to develope
  *on the flip-side, your people would often tell you that you "can't" or "shouldn't" and holy         goodness... this year you have invented the impossible opportunity of being possible.  (so great)

I'm essentially done with this year... not in its totality ... but in the concept that I have to make it right or real or necessary to make so many people comfortable.

This has been the most uncomfortable year of my life.

Dude.

Dude.

That says a lot.

I'm going to rally.  I'm going to believe in you and me and what is right and real.  I'm going to make great things happen.  (Because it's what I do.)

Be great.  It's f*ing hard.  But it's so sweet.

 §

No comments: