Friday, September 29, 2017

Pitbull - Ms. Worldwide

There is benefit to having 3 brothers.
And my personality.
Well - and the fact that I don't get sloppy when I've had a few drinks.

...

Traveling with a friend, we were downstairs in the hotel bar enjoying ourselves when a man (who was with a group of men at a table) approached us and struck up a conversation.  Nothing odd about this... he positioned himself close to us for conversation - I excused myself to the ladies' room.

Came back - another man from the group asked why we weren't over at their table - so we both joined their group and they moved our white leather wingback chairs over to their area...

...

The man who first approached us, 6'2", 325+lbs, said, "we should take a picture of everyone" ... so we acquiesced ... "Cheese!"  Then he said, "Hey, why don't you kiss her" with his phone ready... my friend looked at me grinning... "I'll kiss your cheek"... so that happened...

"Now you kiss her," he directed...

My antenna went up... but I did.... and I said, "Hey, let me see your phone so I can send those photos to my phone...."

Dumb ass.

He handed me his phone and with a few flicks of my thumb I realized he had been breast pic-ing to an extreme (low cut shirts turned at one angle are rather revealing) ...

delete. yes. delete. yes. delete. yes.

He realizes what I'm doing and tries to grab his phone.  I lean forward and continue to delete...

This huge Monster of a man - almost double my size - leans over me - engulfing me trying to get his phone and I am quietly and sternly saying "No. No. No. No. No."

We end up with me pretzeled underneath him, and the phone is now on the floor between my legs and I am now deleting any possibility of our cheeky good times... and then...

He reaches between my legs - I'm wearing a dress - and my fierce Simoneness came out - (hey - I'm dragon and lion) and I turned my head (because the rest of me is buried under the weight of him) and I bit him like a pitbull.

F*c**R.

He got his phone.  A bruise - I hope he bled.  And when he gets home to his wife - I hope she realizes that the bruise he's sporting are the teeth marks of a fierce woman/friend who will not tolerate this insanity.

Women.  Don't you dare allow this behavior.  Have the back of every woman near you - be fierce.

He left immediately after I gave him his phone.  His 'friends' were speechless and it wasn't until much later that one of his co-workers realized the scope of the situation and leaned over to apologize to me.

...

You know who I was thankful for?  My brothers.  They made me a scrapper.  As sophisticated and proper as my Grandmother tried (!!!) to make me... I will stand toe to toe to people who are in the wrong - without reserve.

Thank you my 3 J's - I've pondered your roles in my life since this weird situation and been appreciative of your individual influence.

...

May you be BLESSED with opportunity to make right - right.

Because right makes you sleep at night.

§

No comments: