Friday, September 22, 2017

Make Your Story - Don't Waste That S***

So - it's friends who are family that send you the most appropriate thoughts when you need to read them....

Especially when you need to be centered back to your true self.


Take your life and make it the best story in the world.  Don't waste that shit.

I literally laughed aloud when I read the last two sentences.

And then I reread all of it and realized this entire thought (that made my forever friend think of me - thanks, Athena) is so true.  (Even if I don't drop the F-Bomb that much.)

Take pictures of everything.  Tell people you love them.  TALK TO RANDOM STRANGERS!

Do things you're scared to do.  (Do things out of your everyday norm, date, invest your mind, travel, dust yourself off, relish in the possibility of being completely flawed and wonderful - make your story...)

Let's uplevel this - make your real story.  Live it like it's the last handhold you have on your breath and make it so real that it burns with the gasp and fills with the light.

If you wrote your story in one sentence what would it be?  Remember mine?

I do - but I'm going to put it in present tense - "She lives."




No comments: