Thursday, November 2, 2017

Inspiration. Personified.

What inspires you?

Interestingly - it's people - it's my friends - it's a complete stranger ... these are the large majority that provide the best and most real inspiration.

Leaves inspire me. And rocks.  And how the sun curves over a building at sunrise or sunset.

The way a man looks when he is pondering a matter.  The way a woman looks when she is determined.  The way a woman looks when she has embraced the beauty of being a woman.

Art. 

Y'all - art makes my heart race.  It's a visceral response ... it's real and right in Simone world.

Late Autumn is singing its tune to me - and Winter whispers. 

I feel like it's daring me.  Likely - it is.

Be the ever beautiful possibility...

Just be so ever happy for the opportunity to be your genuine self.

You get one you.  One time. 

It's awesome.

§



No comments: