Thursday, May 31, 2018

Moods. Whims. Best, next steps.

I'm in a mood tonight.

Part heartbreaking whimsy and part fierce Simone standard.

(I debated if I should have written that "Fierce Simone Standard" ...)

I walked into my apartment tonight and turned to the mirror and said, "You are Simone - you do not moon."  Fiercely - I meant this.   Stop it, broad - stop it.

http://sim1says.blogspot.com/2016/12/you-are-simone.html

I'm mooning.  Disgusted with myself for it - but realizing a spade is a spade - I'm mooning.

Not so bad that I'm losing my Simoneness - but bad enough that I must address my headspace. 

It's happening. 

God forgive me - it's happening.

I wrote in the above dialog, "You accept the face of challenge and bless its being."  Right now I'm trying to acclimate myself to the challenge - heck - right now - I'm bowled over with the realization that I still don't have 'this' figured out. 

... and you know what?

I'm appreciative for that as well.  These faults and flaws and quirks that I am veined with - ... pfffshaw....

I love it.    ....     I.  am.  me.

That's all you get.   You.  Reading this.  You only get this flawed, unknown, lacking destination me...

How blessed am I?  I get this life.  These destinations and heart pulls - ... wow...

Feeling the pull of Rocco DeLuca tonight - dare you to go read the lyrics.

https://youtu.be/EOLjCsj4kcw

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/roccodelucatheburden/colorful.html

Mr. DeLuca - you tipped my hat to your beautiful song....

You dance like no one's watching
Sing 'till the song ends
Then you sing some more
And we can hardly believe it
Words that flow from your mouth
Drink like it's water
You're the most colorful thing that I've seen

No comments: