Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Randolph Wanderings

I'm asked, "Why do you write this ..."

Well. Folks.  I write.  That's what I do.  

It's what makes me Simone.  (Suck it up, Buttercup.)

Writing is the best outlet of my possibility.  (there is so much possibility beyond this... I pray others expand upon the concept....)

I am the peripheral glance of many processes and yet a possible primary function and solution of all.

This makes me pause (and chuckle... for the love of all that's holy... let's chuckle....)

.... the pause...

The goal - my goal - this goal - is to realize the impact to/of the whole.

There are many....

... but this is work talk.... let me redesign the possibilities...

If you can make a process better... I challenge you to do so.
If you can be an advocate for the unspoken...  be the voice.  It's difficult.  I know.  But do it.
If you can resolve to be separate from all of the noise... the only real point I can give you is to find your best key.  And make it yours.

Opportunity makes me reflective.  

But - darn it - be expansive in your own possibility. 

Breathe. Deep.

Be great.

No comments: