Saturday, January 4, 2014

Return of the Writing....

It's been awhile... yeah, I know.  Life happens.

Things are good.  I've moved.  In a new house back "in town" and not in far away Clyde, America.  I'm glad to be close to everything again.

Good things going on - going back to school January 13th, received some great recognition from work, oldest is a Junior in college, second child has a great job and has really stepped it up in the responsibility area, third child is a Senior in high school this year and has already been accepted to her college of choice, fourth child has overcome a lot this year - 3 hospitalizations and just lots of stuff - and he's on target to get a GED and just start junior college. 

Dogs are good.  Actually, right now I'm sitting on the porch in my rocking chair and they're staring at me with those "please let us come outside with you, mom" eyes...

Married.  Still.  Frankly, I constantly remind myself how blessed I am to have a husband who puts up with my quirks and eccentricities.

Today I learned how to replace window screens.  My enthusiasm about the project was a bit much - but any person  who can increase their skillz is always a better person.

I'm content.  I haven't been able to say that for some time.  My life, not easy with the medical issues for my youngest, seems more on track than it has ever been.  I'm blessed for that.

So here's to you blogworld.  You freaks, geeks, storied and unstoried.  Here's to your cups half-full. 

Much love.

- Simone

No comments: