Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quotes - I love Em'

Haven't blogged in some time - I read a few quotes today and they made my heart smile.  Thought I'd record them so I can see them again later on:

Draw a line. Live above it.

-Anonymous

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.

-E.J.Phelps

There are lots of life changes going on for me right now - frankly, I feel more peaceful and happy than I have in a long time. I'm married.  Again.  I love him.  He's simple and complicated and funny and kind and stubborn and a Republican.  I love him because and in spite of this.
 
I have a new job.  Again.  Something corporate and requiring less of me - but more of me.  There are clear boundaries and good benefits. 
 
All of this makes me very happy.
 
My daughter is 19 today.  My son will be 15 in 15  days.  I have step-children that I love - and who get angry with me as they do with a parent... that makes me love them more.
 
It's simply sunshine - lots of rainbow.
 
much love....

No comments: