Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happiness Is...



  • Warm tea ... Hot coffee
  • Autumn leaves in the wind - they rattle like applause at their own beauty - perfect vanity
  • Solving problems at work or computer issues that will help others
  • Cooking for people
  • Cooking for just myself
  • Real Foods on Helena Ave. in Helena Montana (it makes me so happy - no packaging)
  • Dexter's tail - he has a nub and it is so wonderful when it wags
  • Thoughts of my friends - I can't wait until they get here
  • Diane Taylor
  • Friends who have known me for almost 15 years and still love me - like Athena
  • A cold, perfectly presented, sugar rimmed cosmopolitan 
  • Reconnecting with the many branches of my family tree
  • Limes - they're just good all the time
  • A good book
  • A good song
  • Dancing - anytime - often 
  • Workmates who laugh with me - and get my odd sense of humor
  • You
  • The right song at the right time
  • A husband who puts up with his wife moving to Montana - and thinks it's a good idea.
  • A short double espresso, topped with steamed soy and half a shot of honey
  • My Germans - Karin, Wolfgang and Melanie - I love them so much
  • My four children ...  I miss them.
  • ....
  • and knowing what makes you happy...
So ....

Care to share?  Happiness is....


2 comments:

Athena said...

Happiness is getting to read your blog more often!!!

Simply Simone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.